Applications are open all year round.
How to apply:
Please make sure you include the following with this application form (scanned copies are acceptable).
- Digital or scanned hard copies of all academic qualifications, including academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates.
- A letter from your employers indicating their agreement to your study.
- A passport-sized photograph or electronic photograph.
- Proof of linguistic proficiency where applicable.
- A 750 – 1,000 word essay on your proposed research topic.
Once you have all documents, please fill in the web application form. Online applications are preferred, alternatively an email could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the application form for submission by email.
The first year’s tuition fees include all application and registration fees and is payable upon acceptance of provisional admission to the programme.
The Application Process
Admission decisions are based on a composite of information including your previous academic performance, comments from referees and proposed research statements and experience. You will be requested to supply credential documentation (including academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates) later in the application process.
An interview with an OCRPL panel will be scheduled for all applications. If the candidate is approved by the OCRPL interview panel, provisional admission to the programme will be offered in the form of a formal letter to the applicant. This letter will stipulate the specific requirements for full admission to the programme.