Applications are open all year round.
How to apply:
Please make sure you include the following with this application form.
- Digital or scanned hard copies of all academic qualifications, including academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates.
- A letter from your employers indicating their agreement to your study.
- An electronic photograph showing your face clearly.
- Proof of linguistic proficiency in English where applicable.
- 1,000 – 1,200-word essay on your proposed research topic with references.
Once you have all documents, please fill in the web application form and upload all the requested documents to help us process the application.
The first year’s tuition fee includes all application and registration fees and is payable upon acceptance of provisional admission to the programme.
The Application Process
Admission decisions are based on a composite of information including your previous academic performance, comments from referees and proposed research statements and experience. You will be requested to supply credential documentation (including academic transcripts and accompanying degree certificates) in the application process.
An interview with an OCRPL panel will be scheduled for eligible applicants. If the candidate is approved by the OCRPL interview panel, provisional admission to the programme will be offered by means of a formal letter to the applicant. This letter will stipulate the specific requirements for full admission to the programme.