Applications for the master’s programme are open until the 30th June of every year. Late submissions may be considered at the discretion of the OCRPL and NECU Academic Committees.
Current deadline: 30th June 2023.
How to apply:
Please make sure you include the following with this application form (scanned copies are acceptable).
- A passport-sized photograph.
- Academic qualification record starting from matriculation, with all supporting documents (pass certificates and mark sheets).
- Letter of recommendation from your church.
- Personal testimony (about 750 words).
- Reference letter from a referee or spiritual leader.
- Ministry experience reports.
There is no application fee for applying to OCRPL. However, NECU will charge an application and examination fee which is incorporated within the course fee.
Partial scholarship (up to 50% of tuition cost) is available only for selected candidates from the Global South. Please see the scholarship application here [Please insert a hyperlink here]
The Application Process
- Candidates apply online and submittal required documents.
- OCRPL considers application, contacts referees independently for their recommendations, and selects suitable candidates for an interview.
- Eligible students will have an online entrance exam using Zoom.
- OCRPL arranges a further Zoom interview with eligible and qualified candidates post entrance examination.
- If the interview is successful, OCRPL offers a candidate a conditional offer.
- Students sign Student Contract and Student Fee Notice prior to the beginning of the programme.
- Students pay the fee as stipulated and agreed.
Admission decisions are based on a composite of information including:
- Your previous academic performance.
- The strategic location of your institution.
- Comments from referees.
- Interview process and outcome.