Applications for the master’s programme are open until the end of June of every year. Late submissions may be considered at the discretion of the OCRPL and NECU Academic Committees.
How to apply:
Please make sure you include the following with this application form (scanned copies are acceptable).
- A passport-sized photograph.
- Academic qualification record starting from matriculation, with all supporting documents (pass certificates and mark sheets).
- Letter of recommendation from your church.
- Personal testimony (about 750 words)
- Reference letter from a referee or spiritual leader
- Ministry experience reports
There is no application fee for applying to OCRPL. However, NECU will charge an application fee of INR 500 upon registration, which is incorporated within the course fee.